- Smoke bombs leave crazy colors when kicked on concrete or when they spin when lit... after noticing this I drug my niece to the craft store for canvas.
- Light a smoke bomb in deep HEALTHY grass and wait til the flame disappears and smoke comes out
- Put the canvas on top of the smoke, wave it across the smoke, or shove the canvas hard down on the smoke. You'll get different results for all different types of movement
- Keep an eye on the canvas because it WILL CATCH ON FIRE!
- Spray with sealer and add glitter and seal again
- Too much spray and the colors will run..
- I used this to my advantage to cover some white space.
- AMAZING FUN!!!
Sunday, July 28, 2013
Smoke Bomb Painting!!!
Fourth of July great discovery!!!